2006年12月20日

Wednesday. SK still lingers...

Relax. Control. Relax.


The Science of Sleep. Never too late to catch this movie after show. I thought it could get me out of the gloom of SK but owell it is rather sad to me that it is indeed a sad sad story. So lonely a boy who longs for empathy and affirmation. Love is just a means to him i guess. So lonely two people lost in imagination-upon-theREALworld; and once the two are connected, there comes the flood. "In dreams emotions are so overwhelming." That is so so true because only but in dreams that we can stand face to face with one's own self!

I want Music.


Finally i can play it in my stereo and carry it in my iPod nano!! I bought The OST of Man without A Past to thank myself for the contribution in the past few months. Kaurismaki's movies suddenly become the most important artwork in my life because I watched them everyday when I got very sick a few months back. A kind of reminscience so impressive that I don't think I could never detach his imageries and thougths and space with my own plight. I could never get rid of him now!

Eternal Return.

may i quote here a conversation between Steven Pang and me at 牛棚中庭...

S: 喂!下次找你合作呀!

v: 嗯......

S: 係播,每次你做完騷都話下次唔再做......

v: 嗯......

沒有留言: