2006年12月13日

Costume Parade, Dec 9

We have a very good designer Ms. Cheung Lik to help out. She has a good sense of SK sentiments and of our characters. I especially like her suggestion of adding red velvet subtly onto our outfits.

She's made me a good hair which turned me into a monster - that's how A should be - worthwhile though I still miss my long hair.

My outfit is stiff, too stiff to move around comfortably but that's how A should live like, so uncomfortably trying to act comfortably. Ironically, the white outfit is made of paper-like fabric which supposedly is soft and fragile. Now It turns out to be a irresistable constraint to my body. That is exactly what disturbs A's mind, the internal struggle and contradications and self-condemnation and self-torture (by letting go speakable and unspeakble desires). My body feels for my mind and vice versa.

Make-up stylist Gerogina said my face was too docile and sad. She tried to lift up the end of my eyeline to make me look tougher and angrier. The size of my eyes consequently doubled.

Four of us sat side by side. I already felt very completed.


Well, however, we are not going to look like this in the real performance. We had comments of the image being too theatrical and overdone. We are going to test it again tomorrow...

1 則留言:

匿名 說...

hey, v,
just want to say that
you've done a good job.
all of you.
i was very much impressed by your performance.
and so glad that finally we have
SK in cantonese.